Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nesting Phase or Overly Bored Stay at Home Mom






I have no idea if I have started nesting or I am just in need of a project something to work on during shayne's nap times. We have so much of shayne's new bedroom done. We plan on moving her in there when we get back from New Brunswick and she will be going into her big girl bed. Which we were lucky enough to get from my aunt. But her walls are paint, her new blinds are up, walls are decorated and she has a closet. All we need to do is move out the paint cans and tools and put in a new light fixture. We also decided to Raelynn her own room so she will take over shayne's old room and she will keep all shayne's bedding. So her room is butterfly themed. We started to get some wall decor for it. Again her walls have some of siara's beautiful artwork. The spare bed is also in with the crib. for a small room we are able to have a lot in there. Which will make it easy for breastfeeding as well. Not only have I been working on the girls rooms but also the laundry room which has slowly become a large storage mess. I organized all the clothes totes...which there are quite a few now. We will be getting rid of both the dog crates and chris is going to build them one large pen. which will help back it look a lot better down there. So yeah, I am not sure if it is nesting or if I just need something to occupy my mind other than babies. I remember the day before I had shayne, I was done in the laundry room doing the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment