So at my 6 month appointment I found out that Raelynn is breech right now and the placenta is over the cervix right now. Since it is still early we have lots of time for both moving. I discussed my opinions for if she doesn't move. If she doesn't move on her own I would be referred to a midwife who is trained to move her using pressure. I also read more tricks to try like putting frozen peas up top so they will move away from the cold, or playing music low on my stomach. I will have to go for another ultra sound closer too. if she does need to be moved it will be at 37 weeks. Other Raelynn news...she is moving a ton and is measuring ahead of schedule.We have our glucose test before we head off to New Brunswick.
As for Ms Shayne, I can't get over how much my baby had grown. she looks more like a little person with bad hair rather than a baby. She is getting so tall now...which we obviously expected. She is walking so well now. When we were at the hospital yesterday she made it down 3/4 of the hall on her own before she started to try and go visiting in rooms. Her list of words is growing. she is really starting to mock us now. Her newest words are GG(for great grandma), please, woof woof, Whats up, hot dog, cookie, she always says yeah, yeah, yeah when she is excited about something. We think that she is working on more teeth her sleep has been more interrupted lately. We finally gave up on whole milk. After two attempts...it just doesn't work with her system and I couldn't see her in that pain anymore so she is now a soy milk girl. Other than that she is good, healthy and growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment