Saturday, April 14, 2012

Introducing Raelynn Elizabeth Sidey




So after what feels like forever but was really just 15 days...we have a name for our newest addition! It feel likes a relief. I was driving me crazy not to have a name for my little kicking machine. I had people texting me names everyday! We knew we want Elizabeth and Rae as middle names. but the first name we really couldn't agree on much. So finally as we sat in the car driving to Siara's hockey, I turned to chris and said is it going to be Elizabeth Rae Sidey or Rae Elizabeth Sidey? He said Rae and that he knew he always wanted it to be Rae...I definitely liked Rae but wanted it to be more girly so he said Raelynn! there you have it I almost cried cause I knew this was her name. It's funny thinking back we came up with Shayne's name while driving to Dylan's hockey game.
Now only 17 weeks to go...to meet our little Raelynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment