Monday, August 20, 2012

week two


Well we survived our first week alone. We still had some visitors which really helps to break down the day.There were definitely moments when I wanted to pull out my hair. the moments when both girls are crying and I was trying to change one butt while the other was screaming. Also Shayne is waking up more at night, we aren't sure if it is night terrors, teething or her diaper rash. but thankfully the diaper rash is almost gone. We also went to the CNE this weekend. It was a fun day out as a family. We also went to Gigi  memorial. Raelynn's Doctors appointment went well, she is up to 7lbs, 12oz and is 19.5inches still. She still seems so small. She is wearing an outfit shayne wore at two weeks and she looks like she is swimming in it.

Some of the mom of two lessons of the week:
- there is always a diaper to change.
- there is no panicing or rushing to get a crying baby when you have two. I have told Raelynn to find her hand multiple times in the last weeks.
- tv on demand is a wonderful thing because I haven't watched a full show in two weeks.
- even thought an outfit looks small, its still not small enough.
- my husband isn't a mind reader, and I need to ask him for help.
- keys are a magical silencer.
- you get more cuddles from the oldest now.





No comments:

Post a Comment