Sunday, August 26, 2012

3 weeks



It's week 3 and I feel like an old pro....yeah right! I am getting more comfortable and figuring out what routine works for me. But I know that won't last. Raelynn is already sleeping less and less. So that means that I need to pay attention to two little people. I am loving that she is more alert! Her eyes are so big. I always thought Shayne had chris's eyes but the more I look at Raelynn the more I see Chris's eyes. A Lot of people are telling me how Raelynn is Shayne's twin. I really don't see it. Yes I see some similarities. Raelynn makes a lot of same faces as shayne but I feel like her face is rounder, her eyes bigger, I think that she has my lips where shayne has chris's. I think the only thing they have in common is their nose.
 this week Raeylynn:
- had her first blow out.
- rolled and got stuck in the side of the crib.
- went to the cne for the first time.
- went to her first wedding.
What I've learnt this week:
-don't go on long care rides during a growth spurt with cluster feeding. and if you do keep lots of  tyelnol around because there will be screaming.
- after the cluster feeding comes a day of sleep...keep your pump close by.
- poop is contagious....when one of them poops the other one is not far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment