Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Update
Well the summer sickness as hit our home! It is probably the worst summer for this to happen seeing as we have so many events happening. Last week I woke up to a horrible sore throat, which turned into a cough, and congestion. Anyone that has been extremely pregnant and had a cold knows that these two things don't mix. Lets just say my bladder can't handle it.On Saturday chris took her to see Gigi and give me a break to rest. We had to cancel our plans for my parents 30th anniversary because I didn't want to get Zoey sick. Than on Sunday Shayne started to act off and slowly her fever increased....She became whinny and just all round sucky. We finally took her to the clinic on sunday when her temp reach 102. They gave the usual answer of it being a virus.So we missed Pam's Bridal shower. So we starting giving her advil, tyelnol and cold bath to bring down the temp.Finally at 9pm it had got down to a 98.6. Than monday we woke up with shayne still not being herself and now had a cough. Her cough continued and we got her on 0-9 homeopathic cough syrup. She still has her cough so we decided it was time to take her back to the clinic and they said her throat does have some redness and tested it for strep. Since the clinic is horrible at getting back to us we are still waiting to hear if she has strep. So this will be another weekend which we have to cancel all our plans. Not only is Shayne now sick....but Chris is getting sick as well. So we had to cancel on my friends birthday dinner, going to Zac's birthday as well as a wedding. Shayne was suppose to be spending the night with nanny and poppy as well. So now we will spend another weekend resting and trying to get everyone healthy!!
As well as having this all go on. I got a call from my doctor telling me that the test I had to do because of Dr Google came back with high levels. So Dr Google was RIGHT...I hate saying it. I have now been diagnosed with Cholestasis. So what that means is that I will now have to see a specialist who I am still waiting to call me. Have Non Stress Test at the hospital weekly as well as Ultrasounds and my regular doctors visits. I am trying my best not to stress about this but its hard. if I don't feel raelynn move, I am at the edge of my seat waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment