Saturday, July 28, 2012

nesting, organizing and over all being a pregnant lady

OMG....not much longer till we are a family of 4, 6 if you include the dogs. So I have my hospital bag packed and in the car. I got myself a new breastfeeding pillow...after trying to clean the other one 5 times, I gave up. both are in the car. the carseat is clean and in the car as well. I cleaned all the covers and sheets. I organized all shaynes clothes for while I am in the hospital. Yes, I am that craz
y that I have specific outfits for certain days. I made instruction for chris which he got offended by. I organized a bag for shayne for when she comes to visit me in the hospital. I have been struggling with what to get shayne as a present from raelynn for a while. We finally decided to get her a baby doll so shayne has something to hold when I am holding raelynn.We also got her books and activities to do at the hospital. Than we got raelynn a blanket and stuffed animal from shayne. We also got the girls build-a-bears from chris and I named big sister and little sister. So the car is loaded and everything is ready now we just wait for the baby. Shayne is getting more comfortable in her new big girl room. She is still in the crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment