Tuesday, March 27, 2012

13 MONTHS!









My baby is no longer a baby she is a running around, attitude filled toddler! She has already started to test us, if it is throwing everything off her tray, or pulling out all the dvds at least 5 times a day, to climbing all over the dogs.
Naps are still a fight.. the days of cuddling and napping together on the couch are gone. She rolls around and can't figure out if she wants up or down. so up to her crib she goes.
She has the weirdest taste in food...she loves, eggs and peas together, hot dogs and cucumber...which i found out that this is a common one. she hates chicken!! loves pasta with butter and parm cheese as well.
She has 6 teeth now and we think she is working on a molar. Her hair is still slowly coming in. She is walking really well at this point almost at a run pace. She still uses furniture to pull herself up. I have also done the crazy over analyzing mom thing....Someone had posted something about the "w-sitting" and how it effects development. So now I am freaking out about that cause shayne always sits like that. I also worry about her being piegon toed, it always look fine when she is barefoot but as soon as we put shoes on her it seems like her left leg goes in. This has been a huge fear from me pretty much since she was born. I also was piegon toed as a kid and had to wear braces to fix it. so if shayne is I would like to deal with it now rather than later....
Other than that she is a happy girl, we are working on words and counting right now. I know it is early but I just want to make sure I am doing my job as a stay at home momma!
She is aware there is a baby in mommy's belly. if she is sitting with me and I ask where the baby is she lifts my shirt and pats my belly. we also asked to give the baby love and she will cuddle and kiss my belly. So I am guessing that is a good sign. Although when we went over to a friends and I was holding their little girl, shayne was crying and pulling at my leg...so we definitely need to keep working at socializing her with other babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment