Weight:17lbs
Height: 26inches
Size: is wearing anything from 3-12 months depending on the size and wear. I have started pulling the 3 months stuff out now. but there is still some that were big to beginning with that she wears. she is mostly in 6 month stuff though
Hair: coming in slowly but she is still very bald.
Eyes: hazel colour, sometimes they look gray, other times they look brown
Teeth: first tooth cut today March 4, but the other tooth is right beside it so I would assume it will be here tonight
Likes: Zoey's bee baby it makes her laugh like crazy. Starting to like food. She loves shayne and shayne is actually starting to go up to her with toys and say hi sissy.
Dislikes: Teething, having her nose wiped. not being feed immediately and glasses.
Eating: Starting to eat thicken food or anything I can turn to mush. She is eating two meals a day. she is still on the breast and one bottle, unless we go out, then she will have more bottles.
Sleeping: We continue to have our struggle with sleep. sleep training has not been successful because I haven't been constant with it...so again...my fault.
First: First snow storm. diaper rash, birthday party, first word da-da-dee and "hi" finding her head muscles and shaking her head, exploring her body figuring out how her hands and legs work.
Other news: I cant get over how much smaller she is than Shayne. She is 2 pounds less and 3 inches shorter. I wonder if it is because she was 2 weeks early, or if cause she is breast feed more or maybe its just her genes.
| 7 Months! |
No comments:
Post a Comment