Sunday, September 16, 2012

6 weeks

first rash

after some cream and benadryl

first freckle. can' t see it that well in this picture

naked time so nothing is rubbing on rash

sister cuddles make everything better


morning cuddles! I love when both girls cuddle at the same time. it is rare!
getting ready to move raelynn into her room. She seems to like the crib. Shayne hates her toddler bed so we moved her into the double bed

outfit from her auntie Steph

she squeezes her hand so tight when she eats.




















Well week didn't start out great...My little muffin was covered in a rash and I had no idea why. But while applying cream. I found her first freckle on her hand...which makes me think she is going to be covered in freckles like me. We are getting ready to move Raelynn into her own room. She seems to like the crib better than her bassinet...maybe cause she has a little more room and can see out of it. I can't believe how big she is getting I know that sounds so cliche but it is true. She is starting to finally fit in 3 months. She has really short legs though. She cries in her sleep when she is farting not sure if its cause she has a tummy ache or scares herself.  I find that we use a paci more since I can't feed her right away. breast feeding is still a fight as well so I have mostly been pumping. My electric pump sucks it is so loud and it gets nothing and sometimes hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment