Friday, September 25, 2009

Thank you soooooo MUCH!!!















WE just wanted to thank everyone sooooo much for everything! We are so glad that you could all celebrate our love with us and be a part of our memory! Also thanks so much for our gifts and for taking all the pictures!

A few special thank yous:
Pascoe:Thank you so much for helping us with our special day it meant a lot especially to Chris to have you there and joining us together :)

Aunt Missy: thank you so much for your hard work! I know it was pretty crazy especially with your event the day before. but you did an amazing job!

Shawn and Sharon Smith: the BEST parents in the world! Words can't even describe how thankful we are that you guys put it all together and it was so beautiful! You not only made Chris and myself happy but so many other people. I am so glad that I have you as parents, you have taught me so much and given me so much. Without you, I would not know what love is! You are the best role models ever!

Thanks again to everyone that came out! I hope you enjoyed the ceremony and the food!
We will still be having the ceremony in November, were I finally get to wear my wedding dress! So excited! and November the 24th will be the day that we celebrate our anniversary. Thats a question we have been getting!

Thanks again and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL!
Mr and Mrs Sidey
xoxox

So Thank you for everyone that came and everyone that helped put it together! We had so much fun, the cake was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment